These handcrafted rectangular eyeglass frames are made from brown oak wood. If you are looking to make an impression, these are the glasses for you. Extremely lightweight and comfortable. Best of all, you will also be making an impact in the efforts of Trees for the Future by planting 10 trees.
Total frame width: 139mm
total frame height: 43mm
lens width: 51mm
lens height: 37mm
bridge width: 20mm
- 15-layer laminate makes this frame very lightweight and durable
- Stainless steel flex hinges for a secure and comfortable fit; anti-slip temple
- Requires installation of your prescription lens by a qualified optician
- Packaged in a collapsible recycled kraft paper case with natural cotton pouch and microfiber cloth
- 10 trees planted with Trees for the Future
For more on our warranty policy, please visit our Warranty Page.
FREE SHIPPING TO CANADA AND USA. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES PERMITTED