Who wore it better - John Lennon or Harry Potter? These frames are the epitome of vintage eyeglasses. The original round specs that these are modelled after were called Windsor glasses and were designed in the UK in the 1800's.
Total frame width: 132mm
total frame height: 51.5mm
lens width: 44mm
lens height: 44mm
bridge width: 21.5mm
- 15-layer laminate makes this frame very lightweight and durable
- Stainless steel flex hinges for a secure and comfortable fit; anti-slip temple
- Requires installation of your prescription lens by a qualified optician
- Packaged in a collapsible recycled kraft paper case with natural cotton pouch and microfiber cloth
- 10 trees planted with Trees for the Future
For more on our warranty policy, please visit our Warranty Page.